Thursday, June 6, 2013

In Love With Sis

hornylittlesisters: Sometimes I can't wait long enough to get...



hornylittlesisters:

Sometimes I can't wait long enough to get home from school to my dear big brother. 

theirownmoms: Part 2 of 2

















theirownmoms:

Part 2 of 2

theirownmoms: Part 1 of 2

















theirownmoms:

Part 1 of 2

Krissy's Dirty Secret: Welcome to my fantasy.....

Krissy's Dirty Secret: Welcome to my fantasy.....:

krissysdirtysecret:

So I'm new to tumblr. I've certainly admired my share of tumblrs over time but this is my first official post. A special friend of mine who happens to share a certain kink/fantasy (keep reading) convinced me to join this fun, sexy, depraved world. Again, I'm new so I'm sure my activity will grow…

brothersisterfathermother: I held my brother inside of me as he...



brothersisterfathermother:

I held my brother inside of me as he fired shot after shot of his cum deep into my pussy. It didn't matter that I wasn't on the pill; I wanted to feel it in me.

:) this brings back some great memories…soaking with your...



:) this brings back some great memories…soaking with your sister is wonderful.

heyangie:  As much as I love sliding my cock into my tall,...



heyangie:

 As much as I love sliding my cock into my tall, blonde, slender caucasian sister….I do love Asian women…oh my.

This is how it all started with Sis and I…I had to pee so...



This is how it all started with Sis and I…I had to pee so bad, I knocked and she said it was cool to come in…I did and there she was wiggling that perfect ass and pussy at me…all soapy and slippery. I still love fucking in the shower or tub the best…Thanks Sis!!!

Incest Film - Suburban Secrets

This has brother/sister, aunt/niece, brothers sister/brothers girlfriend…and a whole lot of bad acting that doesn’t matter because there’s lots of tits.

My little sister ;)      - A submission from a follower…to...



My little sister ;)

     - A submission from a follower…to which I have to reply - Good luck with that dangerous figure in the house with you…Oh ma gawd…she's HOT.

tanlines4me: Natalia G Aimer My sisters pussy was always ready...



tanlines4me:

Natalia G Aimer

My sisters pussy was always ready to great me with a warm wet hug

incestamy: My best friend, Amy, showed me and my brother all...



incestamy:

My best friend, Amy, showed me and my brother all sorts of different ways to have sex….and she also participated in the fun too.

I would love to have a girlfriend who was hot for my sister…the fun we could have…wow…insane

madeitmove: If you can, seduce your sister this...



madeitmove:

If you can, seduce your sister this weekend…worship her pussy and make her cum.

Photo



Inceztum: Incest Magazine - 4th issue

Inceztum: Incest Magazine - 4th issue:

jilliciouserotica:

Zenix has done it again! He recently posted the 4th issue of incest magazine!

Incest Magazine #4 is here! Totalling 138 pages including…

  • 5 pictorials
  • 5 stories
  • 4 pages of Dr. Incest
  • 2 Candid Incest Confessions
  • Trixie's Diary
  • Reader submitted incestuous moments

Nothing better than showering with your hot sister.





















Nothing better than showering with your hot sister.

Another one from incestamy's tumblr blog: "My...



Another one from incestamy's tumblr blog:

"My brother is more than just someone I have sex with…he's my lover."

From the Incest Quest tumblr blog at...



From the Incest Quest tumblr blog at incestquest.tumblr.com:

"Kylie was so glad her brother was extorting her for sex because he knew she had snorted cocaine and would only keep it from their parents for regular fuck sessions. She felt it was like killing two birds with one stone, really. She had often dreamt of sliding down her brother's thick cock; now she could pretend to not enjoy it and make him do all the work."

One from incestamy's tumblr fantasy incest blog at...



One from incestamy's tumblr fantasy incest blog at incestamy.tumblr.com.

"My brother was so deep inside of me that I thought it would hurt, but instead, it was the most amazing feeling ever."

From yourbustysister's tumblr blog at...



From yourbustysister's tumblr blog at bustysister.tumblr.com:

"I know it was against our rules, but I tried to catch a look at my big brother's face while he fucked me. I didn't care anymore. I didn't need to pretend he was someone else. It didn't matter who that dick belonged to because I belonged to that dick."

No comments:

Post a Comment