Friday, June 7, 2013

Bad Moon Rising

polebruises: I didn't know this was on the wall again but I...



polebruises:

I didn't know this was on the wall again but I have to reblog cause there's. a point

imlostinamoment: Friends don't let friends vote for Tony Abbott.

imlostinamoment:

Friends don't let friends vote for Tony Abbott.

morganafae-unseeliesidhe: bowie-sexual-frustration: David Bowie...

















morganafae-unseeliesidhe:

bowie-sexual-frustrationDavid Bowie and Mick Ronson performing Space Oddity

One person asked if I was performing tonight

Clearly they’re half blind or silly to think I compare to any of the dancers but still, I think that’s a win :)

Half time, show is pretty great so far!

at Thornbury Theatre



at Thornbury Theatre

Photo



definitelydope: By Monika Ottehenning













definitelydope:

By Monika Ottehenning

Joan Crawford photographed by George Hurrell.



Joan Crawford photographed by George Hurrell.

Photo





Photo









southerncharmm: Rebloggable by request!



southerncharmm:

Rebloggable by request!

Photo



Corset, tofu, suspender belt, roll of film, Dita Von Teese

Omg whoever you are you're amazing.
Also how you manage to get Dita involved with this onto the pentagram I don't know but kudos ^_^

anon me 5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me

domesticterrorism:

I like this a lot.

Do this please! Doesn’t have to be anon

Photo



fierrrrrrce: hm



fierrrrrrce:

hm

"KFC insists it is "committed to the well-being and humane treatment of chickens." How trustworthy..."

"KFC insists it is "committed to the well-being and humane treatment of chickens." How trustworthy are these words? At a slaughterhouse in West Virginia that supplies KFC, workers were documented tearing the heads off live birds, spitting tobacco into their eyes, spray-painting their faces, and violently stomping on them. These acts were witnessed dozens of times. This slaughterhouse was not a "bad apple," but a "Supplier of the Year." Imagine what happens at the bad apples when no one is looking."

- Jonathan Safran Foer, Eating Animals (via acerebral)

Photo





















nicole-von-tainted: (blue) Dita von Teese <3



















nicole-von-tainted:

(blue) Dita von Teese <3

Burlesque Festival show tonight

I’m excited but I have to close at work so I’m barely going to have an hour to get ready.
Argh. Not long enough.
Don’t know what I’m going to do about dinner, I won’t have time to cook, they will have some food at the venue but ill be wearing a corset and burger and wedges isn’t ideal corset food

No comments:

Post a Comment