Friday, June 7, 2013

http://jellybeanjody2.tumblr.com/

WHYYYYY don't you ever post on eFagz anymore? :(

Sorry for just answering this now. I'm sooo busy

I dislike Felice, so I dont want to read a post about her everyday. And she's all they post about anymore. Its boring and annoying now, so I just don't even read the posts, let alone comment or post. 

Sorry. It was fun for a while tho. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I'd fuck your brains out.

No. That's not going to work out.

I need my brains. Without them, I couldn't think of stupid stuff to do when I'm bored. Can't we work out something else? 

Can I just say I love your blog and I think you're gorgeous! ;__;

Thank you!! You encourage me to update it more. 

BTW major hair envy. You make me miss my pink. 

and i really love your hair

AW THANK YOU ANON!!

But today, I had to put my pink hair to rest. I am sorry. It is now violet. 

I hope you still like me all the same

You're super super super pretty

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





















Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment